Transports are units that can move other units. Transports can be used to give additional mobility and protection to units, along with allowing units to cross terrain they normally couldn't. Transports usually drop units at their destination, at which point they are vulnerable and must wait a turn to be able to act.
List of Transports
|Rig||Infantry, Mech||• x1 Capacity|
|Transport Helicopter||Infantry, Mech||• x1 Capacity|
|Gunboat||Infantry, Mech||• x1 Capacity|
|Lander||Any land unit||• x2 Capacity|
|Cruiser||Transport Helicopter, Battle Helicopter||• x2 Capacity|
|Carrier||Any air unit||• x2 Capacity|
• Launches units instead of dropping them.
• Units in cargo must wait a turn to be launched.
• Launched units can immediately act.
• Cargo must be launched before carrier moves.
- An infantry unit moving into a transport helicopter that moves into a cruiser and then is moved and dropped allows the infantry to move 16 tiles in one turn.