- Unit can move across the battlefield. Each Unit has a certain amount of mobility which allows them to travel more or less squares than others. Although all Units have a fixed movement there are certain factors which can affect how far they move: Movement is how far a
- Terrain: Different Units have different ways of moving (Tracks, by foot etc.), when moving across certain Terrain they may be hindered by it.
- COs and CO powers: Certain COs are specialised in a certain type of Unit and may provide them more Movement. Certain CO powers may also have an effect on Units' Movement.
- Weather: The Weather can affect Movement as well (E.g. when it is Snowing movement will be lowered for all units).
- Skills: Skills affects movement on different terrain (Only in Advance Wars: Dual Strike).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.