Green Earth is one of the five main forces of Wars World. It is featured in Super Famicom Wars, Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising and Advance Wars: Dual Strike. They are also a member of the Allied Nations.
In Advance Wars 2, Black Hole forces, led by Black Hole's second in command, Hawke, launched a campaign on the Green Earth homeland, conquering a great deal of the continent before the tides was turned at the hand of Eagle, Jess, and Drake.
Green Earth is based primarily of Germany, although there is influence from the United Kingdom and France as well. Green Earth's original CO's, Eagle and Drake, are modeled after Germany's Red Baron and Britain's Sir Francis Drake. Jess seems to be modeled after German tank master Erwin Rommel. Green Earth's infantry units wear German Stahlhelms and appear to weild German MP40s; its mech weild German Panzerfausts. Its medium tank is modeled after the German Sturmtiger and the French Char B1. Green Earth's fighters are its after the American A-10 Warthogs, and it's Battle Choppers are modelled after the Soviet MI-24 Hinds. The Green Earth HQ resembles a generic Western European castle, however its in-battle image is reminiscent of the French Palace of Versailles. It is also important to note that its supposed coat of arms shown in the background of the original Advanced Wars menu is very reminiscent of a WWII German Eagle.
Green Earth's Commanding Officers are:
- Eagle: the leader of Green Earth. He is an air specialist but weak in the sea. He constantly argues with Jess.
- Drake: the old sea-dog of Green Earth. He was originally a pirate, using his skills to lead Green Earth as a naval specialist.
- Jess: the ground lover of Green Earth. She is the ground specialist of Green Earth.
- Javier: the knight in shining armor. He is a very defensive CO and indirect attacks do less damage against him.
- In Super Famicom Wars, Green Earth is modeled after the real world nation of Germany.
- However, in the Advance Wars sẻies, Green Earth would be more comparable to 20th century Britain. Particulary in Advance Wars 1 where the COs specialise to air and navy combat.
- Green Earth's COs are the most well-rounded in the series (Drake is strong on Seas, Eagle is strong in the Sky, Jess is strong on Land, and Javier has very notable defence).